What does an internship involve?
HFHGB is looking for an Intern to work in the Banbury office for 2 months, supporting the Marketing team. This is a great opportunity to gain some experience of working as part of a Marketing department and to gain experience in the charity sector.
What skills and qualities would you need?
We are looking for people with the following skills and qualities:
- Educated to degree level.
- Commitmentted to the mission and values of HFHGB
- Able to work together – proactively enables and encourages team work in others.
- Able to communicate and influence.
- Strives for excellence.
- Able to manage knowledge: proactively seeks out new knowledge sources (people and data) and uses and shares this effectively.
- Able to manage own workload
You will also be given on-the-job training and help and advice with your future career.
How do I apply?
Download the job description.
Initial application is by CV and a one page covering letter; use the job description to explain why you would be suitable for this post. Your letter should state why you are interested in becoming an intern, what you will bring to and what you hope to gain from the internship. Please ensure you include the following details:
- Full name and address.
- Telephone number and mobile phone number.
- E-mail address.
- Details of 2 referees.
- Applicants must have a legal right to live and work in the UK and they will be asked to provide evidence of this if called for interview.
Please send your application to:
Habitat for Humanity Great Britain46 West Bar StreetBANBURYOxonOX16 9RZ Or email your application to IPearce@habitatforhumanity.org.uk