It's festive fundraising time!
With Covid-19 causing most businesses to cancel this year’s Christmas parties, why not swap this year’s party for one of our virtual fundraising events, and donate what you would have spent to the work of Habitat for Humanity, helping us give more families the ultimate gift of a decent home. This Christmas gather your loved ones virtually and take part in something sweet while raising funds to support our vital work fighting housing poverty. Whether you’re an innovative gingerbread house builder, a puzzle solver, or a quiz genius, there’s a fun festive fundraiser for everyone.
Other Fundraising Ideas!There’s more activities you can get involved with and fundraise for us! Here’s a few of them:
- Sing-Along: Pick your favourite Christmas Song, it could be an old favourite or a new hit and sing together. You could try singing in a different language or you could see if you could take a line each and complete a song as a team!
- Online Auction: You could offer exciting prizes that colleagues could confirm their bids via Zoom!t These items then could then be posted in time to be enjoyed during their time off.
- Secret Santa: You can choose a limit, and even a theme and agree to order items online for direct delivery by an agreed date. Teams could then come together to open their gifts on a video call.
- Donating Xmas card costs: Instead of sending Christmas cards, send your colleagues a festive email and instead donate the money to Habitat.
- Organise a Lottery: Employees could put £5 into a pot along with their name, a winner could then be selected and they keep a % of the pot with the rest donated to Habitat.
- Xmas Dress up day: Why stick to jumpers this year? Dress up in all your festive gear, from socks to jumpers to PJs, get them all on.
- Dress your online background: Online calls are now part of our day to day life, so this Christmas lets decorate the view that our colleagues see. Prizes could be awarded to the most innovative and festive background.