Let's get quizzical!
Arrange your own virtual quiz to help us raise vital funds and play along with our other supporters at the same time!
Setting up your own fundraising quiz is as flexible as it can be! You can:
- Set a date and time that works for you!
- Send a LOGO/quiz title direct to Virtual Quiz Events
- Choose the entry fee amount, usually around £3-5
- Provide your bank details and send the funds to us or give them ours and the funds will be sent direct
- You can include partners/suppliers too
- There are no limits on numbers or locations so offices from across the world can take part, but it would be based on UK time.
The first place prize winner receives 10% of the proceeds, the second place prize winner 6%, and the third-place prize winner 4%. The remaining 60% goes to Habitat, to support our work around the globe.
There will be 5 questions in each round, with 20 seconds in which to answer. The quiz events are won by players that answer the most questions correctly and in the fastest time.
You can ‘Pass’ a question, however, this will be counted as an incorrect answer. If you run out of time to answer a question, this will be counted as an incorrect answer too. At the end of each round, the player will be shown their current quiz position. At the end of the final round, the final quiz result will be presented with every player’s finishing position, the amount of fundraising raised, and the amount of winning players’ prizes.
The quiz will last for around 20 minutes.Let's do it!
About Virtual Quiz Events
Since launch in January 2020, by October Virtual Quiz Events had donated over £55,000 to charities and fundraisers through the 100% fully-hosted fundraising quiz events. Being cost-free and effort-free for fundraisers, the fundraising generated is growing daily both in the UK and Internationally.