Hope Challenge: What Will You Build?
Habitat for Humanity’s unique fundraising event for the housebuilding industry
- Where: Hollowford Centre, Castleton, Hope Valley, Peak District, S33 8WB
- When: 9-11 June 2017
- Registration: £300 per team
- Fundraising goal: £3000 minimum per team
- Why: To help us build homes for families in poverty.
Why should you take part?
- Pull your employees together in teams of 4 to 6 to design an innovative shelter and collect the building materials to take to the Peak District.
- Showcase your CSR values by supporting one of the world’s leading shelter NGOs
- Unite with your staff through a series of fun mental and physical challenges.
- Meet, beat and network with lots of competitor teams from across the industry.
Proudly sponsored by:
How do I register for Hope Challenge?
A team can pay a flat registration fee of £300 for a team of 4-6 people. If you have any questions, contact Lilian, our Corporate Partnerships Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
After I've registered the team - what next?
- There will be a link following your payment confirmation email for all team members to register. Make sure your team members sign up here.
- Get registered on EveryDay Hero - click on the "Start Fundraising" tab below, then click "Fundraise" to create your team fundraising page.
- Start fundraising and designing your shelter to have the best chance of winning!
*Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.