A quick overview of our projects in Zambia:
We run a number of programmes to address the housing, water and sanitation needs in the country, including:
- House construction for vulnerable groups in society.
- Provision of interest-free mortgages (also known as micro-loans) to families so that they can afford repayments.
- Installation of boreholes and water kiosks that large groups can easily access in the community.
- Awareness raising on issues affecting poor and vulnerable groups delivered through learning sessions and study groups.
- HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment training for all ages.
- Advocating for fair and just housing policies through partnerships and meetings with country representatives.
- Engaging volunteers both from overseas and locally within the communities that we work in.
If you would like to stay informed about our current and upcoming projects then please subscribe to our e-newsletter, and follow us on social media: Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Twitter | YouTube
If you would like to join us in eliminating housing poverty by making a significant gift, either as an individual or through a trust or foundation please visit our Philanthropy page.